Pages

6.30.2009

Saying Goodbye

Today, I spent my afternoon balling my eyes out at a Memorial Ceremony for our friend. That guy up there, Josh Carter, was one amazing guy. I wasn't really really close to him, but he was the guy that you would meet and feel like you've known him a lifetime. All of our memories were always fun and exciting, little adventures if I may say so. It's hard to lose someone like that. You will forever be missed and thank the lord you, Josh, were doing something you loved when your time came. Rest in Peace buddy.

I hate saying goodbye. Especially when it involves family, friends, and loved ones.

Here is one good goodbye - we're moving! The hubs and I have decided to take the plunge and move to the 'burbs. I'm really excited because I get a WHOLE HOUSE!! YAY! Which leads into "A Month of Martha." I'm going to post about that tomorrow because it's kind of a really exciting thing and I have a lot to say.

Goodnight, no goodbyes my bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...