Pages

9.22.2009

First Day of Fall '09

Fall officially begins at 3:18 pm (Mountain time), according to my weather man.  To me, fall started the first day of September.  I've been celebrating for awhile now.  This is how I'm enjoying these very fall feeling days (our highs this week are in the 50's.. brrr!):



Right now, I'm loving big mugs of Pumpkin Ginger Tea by The Republic of Tea, and being cuddled up under that brown throw.  {That's my lap!}  The label says this Pumpkin Ginger tea is a World Market exclusive.  I just looked online and you can only get it in World Market stores and it's not on the tea people's site.  SO, let me share this awesome coffee trick.  I love pumpkin spiced anything, most especially coffee.  It gets really expensive to go to the coffee shop, or to buy specialty bags of coffee.  So, when I go to brew my plain jane coffee, I sprinkle pumpkin spice seasoning on top of the coffee grounds.  To me, it tastes much better than the specialty or coffee shop stuff.  Also, you can sprinkle cinnamon on top of your coffe grounds instead of the pumpkin spice.  Get experimental!  Savin' ya money, yet again!

I'm also seeing a lot of this:
 


That's my list of things to post for the blog.  {You can get your own blog "To Post" list right here via Erin Vale.  She has a bunch of other freebies on her site.  Check her out and show her some love too.}  The point - I've got some good stuff up ahead!

And let me pause to say THANK YOU to everyone who stops in to read this blog.  I've only been blogging for five months now, so I'm still getting the hang of it.  I'm not professional by any means, but that's part of My Trials and Triumphs!  Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...