Pages

9.12.2009

Mark Your Calendars!!!

HOLY HAPPY DAY!!  Randomly, I went to http://www.hulu.com/ to check for new movies coming out and look what I found!!!



Walt Disney and Tim Burton!?  That was my first reaction, but I shouldn't have thought for one minute this wouldn't be amazing.  Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter.  First, he was creepy as Willy Wonka, so I know he's going to give the little children a few complexes with this one.  Second, I love that this movie is coming to life.  To actually be able to see Wonderland through Tim Burton's eyes is going to be fabulous.  I am beside myself and cannot wait until March 5, 2010.  It's going to be a long winter.  haha

And on a side note, check out Tim Burton's website.  I'm a Tim Burton lover.  He's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...