Pages

9.01.2009

September = FALL!!

This is my favorite time of the year.  "I die!" (as said too often by Rachel Zoe).  I'm incredibly inspired right now.  Feeling a bit of a "growing" period for me.  Not growth spurt as much as emotional/spiritual/Mother Theresa-ish.  Yay for fall!

If I were going back to school, I would need this look.

{via J. Crew here}
If you haven't shopped J.Crew, please do.  Pricey, for some (me included), but a great investment.
I can't wait to try this recipe!!
Look how yummy it is!!
{Photo via Food Network}
Most importantly, I can't wait to spend Labor Day weekend with these people!!
Kind of blurry, but it was on my phone.  And we were laughing... a LOT.
That's all I can think of for now.  I'll be back with more happy fall things this week!  YAY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...