Pages

9.15.2009

While the husband's away....

we're playing!  Ok, well I am during nap times.  Look at what I made!

I felt the office chair needed a bright pop of color.  Plus, I needed a pillow to cushion my bum as I am spending hours and hours on this new banner for my blog, reading other peoples' blogs, doing research for the When You Wish Co., and lots of other stuff. 
The fabric, I got at Hobby Lobby.  It's made by Brother Sister Design Studio.  I don't know what line it's from. I've been holding onto it for awhile to make something for the studio, so I don't know if it's still in stores.  Maybe on clearance now?  Just in case you were wondering.
I'll probably make another one to put in my shop.  I will be sure and let you all know as soon as it opens on http://www.etsy.com/!  Aiming for October, so I need to get my butt in gear!
Also, I was a geek yesterday and washed the bedding AND ironed my sheets.  I thought I was crazy at first, but once I climbed into bed last night, those crisp, clean sheets carried me to la-la land.  Brilliant!  I don't know if I'll be ironing them on a regular basis, but it's a nice treat.  Just a little thing you can do for yourself. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...