Pages

2.14.2011

Heavy Hearts

I wasn't going to put this out on my blog, but it's part of my journey. 

Yesterday, I got news that my hometown had lost a great guy.  Everyone knew him, loved him, and loved hanging out with him.  He was such an amazing gift to the world, and it is so hard to try and fathom the thought of him being gone.  My heart is heavy for his family.  My thoughts and prayers go out to them. You will be greatly missed buddy!

I'm going to try and pull myself together and enjoy my son.  Life is precious and I need to just BE today.  I will be back within the next couple of days.  I have so much I want to share.  But, my heart isn't in it today. 

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Valentine's Day.  Take time to really be present and share it with your loved ones today!  ♥

1 comment:

  1. Always such a sad reminder to love those around you. But at the same time, a much needed one.

    I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...