Pages

4.15.2011

Spring Cleaning


I love Spring, and I love cleaning (scary, huh?), but I'm not sure how I feel about combining those two together.  My house is usually pretty clean, but having a house of boys, you know there are boogers under the couch, stickiness everywhere, and randomness stuffed into corners.  Sigh.  I will just let you know, I have anxiety issues, and not having everything "just so" fuels the fire.  Anyone with me?  No?

Well, I thought, "Hey, I'll see how Martha thinks I should spring clean."

DOH!  Of course, there's a checklist.  Go here to check it out.

Did you look at the list?  I'm pretty sure I will only do about 5 of those things on the list. 

But, I happened across some lovely EcoFriendly House Cleaning products from Mrs. Jones's Soapbox. 


I really want to try them out.  All the chemicals really get to me, and I HATE the smell.  It's kinda like, "Hey kiddies!!  Who wants to live in a gas chamber!?"  Yeah, not me.  So, here's to Spring Cleaning this weekend... blah.  Who's coming over later for drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...