Pages

5.05.2011

Cinco de Mayo! (Food and Crafts)

Happy Cinco de Dylan Mayo!!

Even though I am not of Hispanic origin, or have any Latin background, I still love a good celebration.  Who doesn't?  So here's some fun little bits to brighten your celebration!
{via Made}

Aren't these ruffled streamers AH-MAZING!?  I just want to canvas my whole house in bright crepe paper ruffles.  Guess what, you can too!!  Go check out Dana's tutorial here!!

{via Made}

Imagine the color combinations!  Ooooh!



{via Made}

What if you just had miles and miles of ruffled crepe paper, rolled up in a basket, ready for any occasion?  Oh, how delightful.  This totally made my day!  Thanks Dana!!

Also, FOOD!  This is a HUGE must.


You must go to Chipolte and grab a bag of chips with a side of Pico de Gallo.  Seriously.  Every time I'm near Chipolte, I stop in and grab a bowl, like what they use for the meals, full of Pico de Gallo, and four bags of chips.  You would think I would share with the family... guess again.  :)


Look at this awesome Southwest Pasta Salad... drool!


What about Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos!?  *stomach growls*

{via eHow}

Also, you MUST have a margarita!  I'm choosing the SkinnyGirl Margarita.. mama needs to keep the calories in check.  Here's the recipe:  Make a Skinny Girl on the rocks by adding ice to a rocks glass, add 2 oz. (a two-count) of white tequila, the juice of four lime wedges and a splash of Triple Sec, Grand Marnier or Cointreau. It's that easy!

We are set!!  Who's coming over to party!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...