Pages

4.27.2010

Spring is beautiful!

Recently, I've been working on detoxifying myself.  Tomorrow is the 3 week mark in being a non-smoker!!  I've been drinking this stuff to detoxify myself.


Kombucha - check it out for sure! You can get it at a natural grocery store.



That ring around the bottom is the Kombucha mushroom.  This is a Raw, Organic, Live drink.  When drinking, I suggest you just open up and not think about it.  There's chunks.  BUT, I can't believe how much better I feel when I drink this stuff. 

Let me just tell you all the goodies it does for ya... There are "Active Enzymes, Viable Probiotics, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, and Polyphenols.  All of these combine to create and elixir that immediately works with the body to restore balance and vitality."  (Taken from the label.)

Not only does this magical tea bring new life to my body, it comes in a cool bottle.  So, I've saved them all and removed labels, cleaned out mushroom gunk, and created something magical in my kitchen window.

 

My backyard is not worthy of a photoshoot, but the trees are blooming and beautiful.  I love nature.  I love spring!  I'm loving the little details in life.  And now, I'm off to find more magic with this little guy. 



Don't you love his photography skills? ha

♥Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...