Pages

2.19.2010

Potatoes have ambitions too!


Obviously, these potatoes had bigger plans than I could offer them. 

Yesterday was eventful.  If you're on my facebook, you've followed the whole saga.  My husband is in the Army.  This week, he was in a combatives class.  Basically, the point of combatives is to learn to protect and defend yourself.  They use UFC fighting techniques or Mixed Martial Arts.  Here's a video if you have no idea what I'm talking about. 


Turns out, yesterday's class was teaching about face shots.  The students were to be punched in the face, so they could learn how their bodies would react and how to defend themselves.  Fun. 

The husband went up and first shot he took was to his nose.  This poor nose was already broken about 2-3 years ago.  Needless to say, it happened again.  He went to the ER and they said his nose was broken back into place.  Convenient? 

I felt bad because two nights ago, he was snoring SO loud.  I couldn't sleep, I couldn't wake him up to roll over, I was frustrated.  I thought to myself 'I wish something would happen to fix that dang nose.'  And my wish came true. 

Last night, husband slept like a baby.  No snoring.  Peace at last!

I really wanted to take a picture to put it on here, but he won't let me do it until his eyes have really turned black.  I think he's being dramatic.  He thinks he's being manly.  Go figure. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I have a VERY exciting project to share on Monday.  Is anyone doing any cool projects they want to share?

♥Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...