Pages

5.17.2009

Dreaming of Relaxation


This has totally been one crazy month! We had an army ball, wedding, my brother came to visit AND next weekend my parents are coming to visit. The weekend after that, my grandparents are coming. So busy! I've been spring cleaning, which isn't a blasty blast. I've gone through cabinets and closets, cleaned high and low. It's still not done.. I have a child. The only thing I can think of doing is grabbing a jug (not a bottle, a JUG) of wine and sitting in the tub for 7 hours. My 'to-do' list is getting longer and projects keep piling up. Does anyone actually finish their lists?? I would like to meet this person.


Anyways, I was on Etsy and found these bath products that look AMAZING! Anything from Ms. SpaGoddess (photo via her Etsy shop) would help my poor body right now. I need a BREEEEEAAAAAK!

1 comment:

  1. Ash! Once Baby buying slows down, we are getting abreak and getting a pedicure!!!! I will help you take a break! You deserve it! loves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...