Pages

5.10.2009

To: Mom

Without you I wouldn't be here (obviously), where I am in life, and the way I am. I get my clumsiness, inability to finish projects (oh, how I LOVE projects), ADOH (Attention Defecit, OH SHINY!) all from you. But, best of all, I get lots of my looks, my character, my inspiration from life, my optimism and strength directly from you. I love that you are my mom and one of my best friends (I can't leave out Dave and a few others - sorry lol). Most importantly, I love that you are who you are and don't give a $*%@. We can have fun by going to flea markets and look for treasures (not junk!), or just acting a fool in the doctor's office. It's always a blast with you around! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my mom. Words can't tell you how thankful I am for all that you have done, whether you know it or not. I love you.


Photo via Jennifer Squires

2 comments:

  1. Love you too, my princess! What a beautiful sentiment! Who else would love to talk about blogs and creative chica ideas with me other than you? Not everyone else appreciates the finer things in a simple happy life like that! So very glad I have you, my favorite daughter in the whole wide world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS....maybe you can help me set up an account so YOUR MOM doesn't have to be anonymous anymore! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...