Pages

1.04.2010

A Friendly Introduction




Dear 2010,
I have been so excited to meet you.  This is the first decade that I will be an adult, out on my own, with a family, and REAL responsibilities.  I can't believe I'm here.  I'm ready to grow and make this year a pivotal year in my history books.  My hope is that we grow a beautiful friendship.  My dream is that we stay motivated, happy, healthy and focused.  I can't wait to see where you take us!

-Just Ashley {hearts}

So, I woke up on Friday morning in a rare form.  It wasn't a hangover, I was just like a little puppy.  I have this feeling that 2010 is going to be a great year.  Then, I read my horoscope, which completely confirmed that notion.  My brain was flooded with project ideas, inspiration for activities with the family - anything and everything that is awesome brain rushed me.  As I was getting ready for the day, I figured out what my "resolution" is. 

Some people think the because they make a resolution, it will find a way to make it's way to truth.  Not so much!  I've made resolutions.  I've broken resolutions.  This year it's a different ball game.  So, here it is folks!  I've decided that every day I want to do something for me, for my family, and for my house.  Then, once a week, I want to do something for or with my friends.  The one restriction is, I can't "half-ass" it.  I think once I put my everything into what I'm doing, better and more exciting paths open up. 

What are your goals/resolutions/dreams for 2010? 

{On a side note, I finally opened the scrapbooking digital kit (Serif's Digital Scrapbook Artist) my hubby bought me last year.  I should've done it sooner!  They have the cutest embellishments and playing around I made the above name tag.  Love it!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...