Pages

1.25.2010

In the mood for Valentine's Day!

I'm not typically very commercial when it comes to Valentine's Day.  I enjoy the hearts and flowers, but would prefer it to be every day of the year.  Who wouldn't?  But, once I saw these bad boys on Martha I knew I had to craft something up.



(Photo via Martha Stewart here)

I was also inspired by these ladies (Heidi and Rhonna: click their names for their blog) who are part of House of 3



(Photo via Rhonna Farrer here)

So, I came up with this!




If Hobby Lobby or Michaels loves me, they'll have the perfect little birdies to add to my corners. 

Tomorrow, my adventures will consist of going to Goodwill.  I'm going on a treasure hunt and I can't wait to share another project I have up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...