Pages

9.20.2011

Today I Love


I love having all the windows in the house opened, and the breeze filtering through.  Our high today is 69 degrees!  I love it!  I also love playing with the little guy behind the couch.  Silly time is a must.


I love sitting in the sunspots, reading.  I finally started reading "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins.  I'm addicted so far.  Did you know they're making a movie based on the books?  Here's the trailer.  Looks awesome!

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/siliMqT72Dh0N30uwHnxSA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/siliMqT72Dh0N30uwHnxSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"  width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Dylan is usually sprawled out across my lap while I'm reading.  Luckily for me, he was "taking a break from sunny time"  is what he said.



I love that my tea "spoke" to me this morning.  "The heart sees deeper than the eye."  And, all in my heart mug.  Great start to a great day.  It's always a nice reminder to listen to your heart.


The absolute best part of my day is when I get to steal kisses from that little guy.  It's so nice when he wants to cuddle.  That doesn't happen often with energetic boys.  I'll steal those kissies if I have to!

That's a peak into my world.  What do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...