Pages

7.09.2009

More... and more and a freebie!

I thought I was going to be better at time management... not so much. Sigh.

How is your meal planning coming? Me, it's still stuck on my computer. I need to print it all out. I have total execution issues. I will post my meal planner for week 1 next week. If you guys have any recipes you'd like to share, please post them in my comments. I'm looking for great lunch and breakfast recipes. Ones that are easy, healthy and cheap! That's the whole idea of "A Month of Martha."

To get you through the weekend, I have another assignment. Make your own organic cleaning products! If you still have chemically products, go ahead and use them up until August. If you run out before hand, try making organic ones. First off, most of the items you already have in your home. Secondly, it's going to save you beaucoup bucks! Third-ly (not really a word, but it's for my entertainment), the organics clean just as good, if not better than the chemicals, plus the toxins are eliminated.

Why I'm cleaning organically? Saving money, I can clean more without get overloaded with the chemicals, and it's fun to play a scientist and make your own super cleaning potions! Where do I find recipes? Click here. You can also do a web search. The link I posted has options for everything! I've tried several, but it's all about Trials and Triumphs!

Now, I'm going to let you in on a little goodie. Miss B from LeBlagh created this awesome vintage notecard. I feel they are PERFECT-O for writing down recipes for your cleaning products. Don't forget your manners and leave Miss B a comment thanking her for the awesome freebie!

On Monday, I'm going to let you in on my wonder product. This does EVERYTHING!! So, check back in. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm taking off early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...