Pages

7.02.2009

Amazingly Dark and Beautiful



Is anyone else obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance?! This was the first time in ALL the seasons that I actually picked up the phone and called in. It was that amazing!

You have to watch the show! Once it's over, I feel like I'm a dancer, always. This is coming from a chica that can barely run. I am so uncoordinated. I can barely chew gum and walk at the same time. I have to concentrate. I digress, sorry.

Watch the clip above and tell me you didn't get goosebumps. I am a GIANT Mia Michaels fan, but holy Sonya Tayeh is rockin' it this season! I can't wait to see more from both ladies and especially the dancers. Go Kayla (a Colorado girl, yay!!) and Kupono (I have a dancer crush on him)!!

P.S. If you want to see the whole bigger version of the video (sorry my blog cut part of the side off), you can right click the video and then click Watch on YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. i am definitely a sytycd fan!! i am in love with caitlin and jason, though i feel they keep getting some strange choreography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! I feel so bad for the ones who haven't really had a chance to highlight what they can do. I guess it's all the luck of the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...