Pages

10.12.2011

New Info on Camp Moxie for Oct. 2011

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to give ya the scoop on what's new/going on with Camp Moxie.


This owl tote is new for Fall 2011 and will only be available this season.  I wanted to do something special for my favorite season, and here it is.  Head on over here to check out the Owl Tote.

I also have special items that you receive a free (totally free) gift with purchase.  For example:

Buy this Milk Glass Vase:


Get this Lace Print Glass - all for $18.00 USD (plus shipping).


OR



Get this matching Crazy Daisy Pyrex Tea Cup and Saucer - all for $17.00 USD (plus shipping).


There will be a few more buy one get a free item features, but I thought I'd give you a heads-up before they disappeared.  There is also lots of other fabulous finds.  Head over to Camp Moxie to see what I have.

xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...