Pages

7.13.2011

My Element


Have you creative minds out there read this book!?  You have GOT to read it.  My mind was blown about a million times while I read it.  I feel like I know what I'm looking for, I know what I'm doing, and I know how to get there.  I don't want to spoil too much of it, so go read it.

I have learned that my Element has to do with creativity.  I know I want to explore my paths.  I want to nurture my Element.  I also know I need to find a mentor.  There's a lot of work to be done, but it's going to be so rewarding.

The one thing I've really loved about this book is the way Ken breaks everything down, YO!  OK, Ken doesn't 'break it down' like I just pictured a rapper would.  Ken does actually unveil some of the standards we thought we could trust.  He'll tell you stories about the journeys of those who are living in their Element.  Overall, inspiring.  

I'm definitely going to read his next book, "Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative."  I just like his approach to creativity.  It's kind of like he says, "It's OK to be you."  I have heard this many of times, but Ken said it the way I needed to receive it.  

Enough about it, go read!!  Let me know if you're inspired, too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...