Pages

3.04.2011

Indie Love



Indie Business 3.0 has started and over the last month or so, I have been thrilled to meet so many creative minds.  I've found artists, knitter, sew-ers, photographers, moms, wives, and so much more.  We are an eclectic bunch, but all so lovely.  Isn't that the best part? 

I have decided that I would love to put their buttons on my blog throughout the course.  You'll get to peek into the brains of other creative minds and find a great read or two!  Maybe you'll even become inspired to join Indie next year!!

Keep checking my sidebar for new additions! 

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

  1. You are so right.. this course is fab.. so happy I signed up!! hugs.. thks for the badge! Hoping to meet so many creative folks myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the class so far and this is a really neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The course and the people are just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks! Maybe I should hurry and start mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to figure out how to make a button! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry Frau S, we'll learn that in Indie Biz class!

    Ashley I've just tagged you for a fun handwriting game, check it out: http://11thmonkey.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html
    Hope you'll join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for adding my button for cheleybean photography!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! thank you so much for adding my button xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...